This post will not have a photo connected to it. West Hollywood is one of the pet-friendliest cities in the United States. We have many pet guardians (owners) in the city. Some city events are specifically for pets. We have special ordinances to protect pets (cat declawing, puppy mill sellers). WeHo even has a special off-leash dog park and offers many poop-scoop stations for pet walkers to pick up and deposit their waste. This is all good and very important for a progressive and creative city. As a frequent WeHo Walker I wonder then, why is it that so many of these pet walkers don’t pick up after their pet? Isn’t that part of the right and responsibility? I’ve noticed an increase in pet waste on the sidewalk. Have you? It’s challenging enough to make sure that you don’t step on it on the grassy part of our roadsides. When I have visitors park in front of my building I warn them to be aware of the pet poop. Now, it seems, we have to dodge it on the sidewalks as well. West Hollywood has a Pooper-Scooper Law as well as a Leash Law. I ask that all pet walkers be a little more neighborhood friendly. Check out this link for Pet Safety & Responsibilities.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot