Fire broke out this morning at The Body Shop on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The LA County Fire Dept received the first call at about 6:45 am. LACFD provides service to West Hollywood and was backed up by LA City and Beverly Hills Fire Depts on each side. The Body Shop is located at 8250 Sunset Blvd and claims to be in continuous operation for nearly 50 years. An LACFD Public Information Officer on-scene reported that the club was empty at the time. The fire was knocked down within the hour and two firefighters suffered minor injuries. Morning traffic snarled as Sunset Boulevard was immediately shut down between Crescent Heights and La Cienega. Guests at the nearby Standard Hotel were briefly evacuated.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot