The tides are certainly turning. The anger is finally being tempered. The energy surrounding the 10,000 + estimated crowd in downtown Los Angeles was more positive and ready for strategic action. Less H8 signs, more signs of Love, Equality & Civil Rights. And once again, just as many straight allies as we have seen and heard since day one. And again, just as many young folks out in full force. Celebrities in attendance included T.R. Knight (see photo below) Ricki Lake and Marrisa Jaret Winokur (both Tracy Turnblad’s in Hair Spray). The movement, and our moment, continue! And we still remember Harvey Milk…below.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot