Are you a member of your Neighborhood Watch? Do you know your neighbors? What would you do if you saw something out of the ordinary on your street? Should you call 9-1-1 or the Sheriff’s Department directly? (310.855.8850) Have you met any of our Sheriff or Fire personnel? A great way for the city residents and businesses to work together in crime prevention and neighborhood livability is to become a member of your Neighborhood Watch. You can learn many safety tips, more about how city government works, get to know your neighbors, and take action when appropriate. Click here to learn more about Neighborhood Watch.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot