Longtime Hollywood Fashion Critic, and West Hollywood fixture, Mr. Blackwell passed away at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday. Mr. Blackwell’s Annual Worst-Dressed List was a staple for those in the music, movie, and political scene for nearly 50 years. The snarky comments that went along with his critiques have landed on everyone from Queen Elizabeth, Bette Midler, Britney Spears, and once even legendary fashion icon, Jackie O. Mr. Blackwell is survived by his partner of almost 60 years, Robert Spencer, and requested that in lieu of flowers donations be made to to The ROAR Foundation at shambala.org, The Actors Fund at actorsfund.org or Marriage Equality noonprop8.com.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot