The first of its kind Soaps in the City event, kicking off AIDS Walk LA, was held at East-West Lounge in West Hollywood this past Thursday night. Brought to you by Cops 4 Causes, POZ Magazine, and Michael Fairman On-Air On Soaps, the event brought out all your favorite local soap stars to support HIV/AIDS. Stars from Days Of Our Lives, General Hospital, GH Night Shift, and the Young & the Restless were in attendance. Also sprinkled throughout the crowd were former cast members of One Life To Live and All My Children as well as cast members of Sordid Lives including the incomparable Ann Walker. Cops 4 Causes Founder, Christopher Landavazo, an LA County Sheriff’s Dept. Deputy was also there to keep the crowd energized.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot