Today is National Coming Out Day. We’re also a day away from the 10th anniversary of the murder of Matthew Shepard. And one month away from the 30th anniversary of the murder of Harvey Milk. Two men that chose to come out and live their lives freely. Two men that were loved and are now beloved and remembered. It is not easy to come out. But maybe today, with the support of many, a new generation of world-changers will take that step. Maybe now they won’t have to be struck down for being who they are. Maybe they can be out, proud, and free. Be there for them. Be the best out person that you can be to show them that it is okay. Be an ally. Let them know that it is okay to be themselves, fully. Embrace your own outness. Happy National Coming Out Day!
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot