Have you been to the Famima on SMB? You want to pick up a Euro Magazine? How about some warm Chicken Wings? Just ran out of Toothpaste? How about a Candle? A Salad for dinner tonight? Japanese Crackers? Don’t forget to pick up a few Birthday Cards on your way out. The Famima store on Santa Monica Blvd (just west of La Cienega) was the first US location for this Japanese company revolutionizing your neighborhood convenience store. They picked the right spot! If you haven’t been lately, or at all, check it out as they constantly refresh goods to match the needs of the community.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot