After two productive meetings at Joey’s Cafe, I dashed over to city hall. I had witnessed a number of couples and friends in their wedding finery and had to check it out. Yes, more than three months after the landmark ruling allowing all couples to marry in California, the city is still performing ceremonies. Ralph and Denny, along with their son Ryan and friend KC, were in from Altadena to be wed. You can still obtain your marriage license through the city but please visit the city web site to obtain the information required. www.weho.org WeHo is, however, booked for civil ceremonies up through election day, November 4th. The site offers alternate locations for those couples wishing to be wed prior. Congratulations to Ralph and Denny (10 years strong) and to all of the couples that now have the freedom to marry!
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot