Imagine walking into a happening WeHo hot spot in the height of happy hour and being able to hear a pin drop. I’m not kidding. Thursday, 6:01 pm. Eleven Lounge. All eyes focused on the big screens. No music, only the sound of Gwen Ifill’s voice. At first it was a little strange. But wow, the good news is that all were watching. This has been a long, history-making election cycle. For what is is worth, I am happy that we’re all watching! I’m Sam Borelli and I approve this post!
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot