Welcome to Walking West Hollywood (WeHo). I’ll keep you posted on the sites, sounds, and happenings around the town. Sometimes I go outside the city but for the most part I am walking the streets (hey, hey now). I know the shops, the restaurants, the cruisy spots, the clubs (which night) and the best darn yogurt in town. I’ll let you know what, when, where, how, why, and who. Celebrity sightings? We got ’em. And I mean A-list, to Gay-list. As I am building this site you will see it grow with new design, photo’s, on-scene video posts, and more. So make me one of your favorites (you’ll be one of mine) and I will keep you in the loop. I’m Sam Borelli and I approved this post.
- How Facebook Hijacked WW
- Walking WeHo Wisely…
- West Hollywood Halloween 2011
- West Hollywood’s long awaited Library + Book Fair
- Sunset Strip Music Festival rocks West Hollywood
- WeHo’s National Night Out Against Crime
- LA PRIDE hits WeHo….
- Why Walking WeHo is Wonderful…..
- Elizabeth Taylor, the original Fierce Advocate….
- LA Marathon runs through WeHo
- Deep Dish with Marc Harshbarger
- Greg in Hollywood
- Jason (Boegh) in Hollywoodland
- LA PRIDE 2010
- LA Times
- Lundon Calling
- Official WeHo City Web Site
- RaulSez – Raul Rojas
- She Wired
- Simple Rules of Money
- The Advocate
- The Flow Astrology Guide
- The McFarland Report
- The Trevor Project
- The Tweakers Project
- White Knot